About the Role
Summary: Serve as Temporary Staff responsible for the overall management, control, coordination, and execution of assigned projects provided by Laconic and their associated environmental monitoring activities. This includes, but is not limited to operations, finance, human resources, customer service, and administrative and support functions.
The organizational location of this position is: Chicago, IL as an in-person position.
• Responsible for managing the efficient coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scope, development, design, and direction of major projects.
• Performs as the project leader or supporting staff, implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development of the project and intermediate products in support of the project.
• Coordinates the planning, design, cost, etc., for projects of substantial scope and complexity as measured by the geographical area, management demands, technical intricacies, and public issues.
• Closely monitor and maintain daily status reports of projects and budgets
• Works with project manager to ensure final delivery of services or functionality, including user integration and the establishment of survey approval processes.
• Helps with asset and documentation management for projects
• Steer projects and ensure deadlines and targets are successfully achieved
• Support alliance of business processes to planning calendar milestones
• Work across business functions to ensure coordination, synchronization, and alignment across all business activities
• Work with cross functional teams within Business Development, IT, Platform, Data Science, and Corporate Operations to enable achievement of best practices through successful program management, and achievement of end-to-end information and product flows
One year of specialized experience at mid-level management level, which includes working with Project Management processes and policies of assigned projects; managing the efficient and effective coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scoping, design, construction, and direction of assigned projects; managing project milestones and budgets of assigned projects.
For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
You will be evaluated on your level of competency in the following areas:
Technical Competence with environmental monitoring and computer information systems suites
About the Company
Laconic Infrastructure Partners Inc. (“Laconic”) is a leading global provider of Environmental Intelligence, Synthetic Natural-Capital Monetization, and Regenerative Ecoculture services.
Leveraging its state-of-the-art Sentient All-Domain Augmented Response (SADAR™) environmental intelligence platform, unparalleled in-situ data gathering and validation capabilities, and world-class geo-spatial analysis teams, Laconic works directly at the apex of Sovereign Nations, SOEs, NGOs, and Multinational Corporations to jointly solve a newly emerging class of complex strategic problems lying at the intersection of the ecology, economy, and security domains.
As a chartered Public-Benefit Corporation (PBC), Laconic operates as a true partner to its clients, considering the unique needs and requirements of all stakeholders to conceptualize, structure, deliver and maintain comprehensive multi-variate biologic informatics (MVBI) solutions to problems as diverse as regional food security, decarbonization initiatives, financial compliance obligations, and habitat preservation; to name but a few.
Liaising directly with the highest levels of governments, NGOs, and corporations around the world, Laconic’s Environmental Intelligence Services group delivers unique environmental insights extracted from its validated, high-quality baseline data stores to support evidence-based management of natural resources in dynamic socio-political contexts.
Supplying global institutions requiring the highest-quality structured informatics and carbon-offset monetization solutions, Laconic’s Synthetic Natural-Capital Monetization group assists our clients with the identification, management, and ongoing monetization of hitherto stranded ecosystem assets.
Exploiting its timely access to multi-variate biologic informatics, Laconic’s Regenerative Ecoculture Services group provides modern, data-driven, and sustainable quality-of-life, food & water security, and crop yield enhancement services for populations across the globe. From arid-environment wheat production in MENA to burn-free rice production in Southeast Asia, Laconic delivers innovative regenerative ecoculture solutions that protect, restore and regenerate the natural environment.
At Laconic we see humanity’s progress as unquestionably tied to the protection, restoration and regeneration of natural systems where economic growth supports a healthy and flourishing planet. It is our commitment to a better future that drives our culture, our values and the choices we make as a company; choices that shine brightly through initiatives such as our utilization of human sense-making surveys to gather insights into the experiences, needs and knowledge of the local communities who are integral stakeholders in the policy outcomes enabled by Laconic’s services.
20 years from now – we will tell our children, and their children, how we worked to build a world that is demonstrably healthier, both environmentally and socially, than the world which we have inherited.